Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Boredom

Let's face it. Summer is coming soon and we all know that unless you are involved in a ton of activities, we get kinda bored in the summer. It's not our fault, we are used to being around our friends every day at school so one week we are all together having fun and the next week school is out and all your friends are in marching band, or on vacation. We get kinda lonely.
I'm Ann and I'm here to help make your summer a little less boring. Visit my website to see a whole list of ideas and things that may interest you.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this blog!! It is so helpful! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh don't you worry! I most certainly will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh good heavens, i thought i would have to think of my own things to do!!!

    ReplyDelete